Atkin's Court Forms
Atkin’s Court Forms is the United Kingdom’s only encyclopaedia of Civil Litigation Forms, Precedents of Pleadings and Procedure. With over 130 titles, this work provides practitioners with a truly unrivalled collection of the main procedural documents required in every civil proceeding before the courts and judicial tribunals of England and Wales.
- Authoritative and comprehensive, Atkin's Court Forms is very practical in its approach. Contributed by leading authorities in their fields, each title contains expert commentary to guide you through general and specialist court procedures.
- Procedural tables act as handy checklists for the experienced practitioners, or step-by-step guides for the less qualified.
- A vast selection of forms and precedents of pleadings drafted in a clear and modern style take you through all stages of proceedings from pre-action through to post judgment. Atkin’s Court forms and precedents are fully annotated and cross-referenced to assist with case management and drafting.
- Easy to use, it is the perfect drafting tool for litigators, helping to ensure that you find the right form and precedent for the right process at the right time and place, saving you time and money and assisting in the smooth operation of the court process.
- Atkin's Court Forms currently comprises a set of more than 70 volumes; two Civil Procedure volumes, containing the annotated text of the Rules, Practice Directions and pre-action Protocols;
- A Consolidated Index and Consolidated Tables; directories of court fees and useful addresses A quarterly looseleaf updating service, covering relevant developments in both law and practice, to ensure that the commentary and precedents are regularly updated.
- Atkin’s Court Forms volumes are also revised and reissued on a regular basis and these are charged separately on publication.
- At no extra charge, a CD-ROM provides the complete set of CPR Part 4 forms, in a fillable format where appropriate.