Your subscription to the Insurance Law Module on LexisNexis®Quicklaw®provides access to primary and secondary content pertaining to natural resources law, including:
Exclusive Case Digests
- Canada Insurance Law Digest
- Canada Contracts Digest
Halsbury’s® Laws of Canada
- Halsbury’s® Laws of Canada – Insurance
- Halsbury’s® Laws of Canada – Contracts
- Halsbury’s® Laws of Canada – Medicine and Health
- Halsbury’s® Laws of Canada – Legal Profession
Essential Quantum Digests
- Canada Breach of Contract Quantums
- Canada Medical Negligence Quantums
- Canada Property-Related Torts Quantums
Exclusive Secondary Content
- Carlson Personal Injury Quantum of Damages NetLetter™ — Covering every single personal injury case from a common law jurisdiction in Canada where a judicial determination was made with respect to non-pecuniary damages***
- Harper Grey Insurance Law NetLetter™
- LexisNexis® Insurance Law NetLetter™
Text and Treatises
- General Principles of Canadian Insurance Law (Billingsley)
- Insurance Bad Faith (Hilliker)
- Insurance Companies Act, Legislation & Commentary
- (Rubenstein and Gormley)**
- Liability Insurance Law in Canada (Hilliker)
- Ontario Motor Vehicle Insurance Practice Manual (Linden and Firestone)
- Ontario Insurance Law and Commentary (Firestone)
- Canadian Contract Law (Swan)
- Sopinka, Lederman & Bryant – The Law of Evidence in Canada (Bryant, Lederman and Fuerst)
- Castel and Walker – Canadian Conflict of Laws (Walker)
Superior Training and Support on LexisNexis® Quicklaw®
Quicklaw comes with enhanced online assistance, including context-sensitive help, animated tutorials, and “How do I…?” links for learning specific tasks.
Quicklaw Training Demos
Train yourself on a specific aspect of using Quicklaw in 10 minutes or less. Our Quicklaw training demos include topics such as “Cost-Effective Searching” and “Customizing Your Quicklaw®.” Please visit our YouTube™ channel for additional Quicklaw training demos.
Receive CLE/CPD hours with training sessions in our offices or via the web
Count on our cross-Canada team of experienced training and support specialists for thorough, helpful, personalized training and assistance. All training is available to customers at no charge.
To register for a scheduled session in one of our offices across Canada, view our training schedule. You can also register for one of our daily web-based training sessions.
In Canadian jurisdictions in which CLE/CPD is required, training provided by one of our training and support specialists can now count toward the number of hours you are required to complete on an hour-for-hour basis. Simply report the training as you would any other training you complete. Upon request, we can provide you with a Certificate of Completion.