Exactly What You Need
With LexisNexis Quicklaw Full Service, you have one-page access to the most comprehensive collection of primary and secondary materials, court decisions, legislation, legal commentary, current and archived news, and much more.
Comprehensive Research and Resources
Take advantage of Canada’s most extensive collection of full-text court and tribunal decisions dating back to the 1800s. Find applicable laws in the reliable and comprehensive legislative collections for all Canadian jurisdictions.
In-Depth, On-Point Content
Delve deeper into a topic with the extensive commentary and legal analysis available with your LexisNexis Quicklaw Full Service subscription. Stay current on the latest news and developments to give you the competitive edge.
Comprehensive Secondary Content
Know that you’ve conducted in-depth research. With over 800 domestic and international law journals, and more than 100 NetLetters™, you can quickly locate the information you need.
Validate research with confidence
Quickly validate the authority of your case with QuickCITE™ Case Citator, with over 1 million unique cases and nearly 3 million individual treatment relationships. Use QuickCITE™ Statute Citator to validate legislation and find the most current revision of statutes in every Canadian jurisdiction.
QuickFind™ with Auto Link allows you to retrieve and note up cases and statutes cited in electronic sources AND securely scan your submission documents for citations and create embedded links to full-text documents on Quicklaw.
Canadian Legal Terminology
Broaden your research scope. LexisNexis Quicklaw Full Service lets you search with Canadian legal words and phrases, including Commonwealth and Latin terms.
Single Point of Access
From civil law to common law, in English or French, manage your research with a single point of access to the broadest collection of legal resources in Canada. With LexisNexis Quicklaw Full Service, you won’t spend time on content that’s unrelated, incomplete, or outdated.
Access exclusive content
Gain access to comprehensive legal information not available anywhere else. Search full-text decisions and case law summaries to commentary and analyses by the foremost experts in their fields.
Conduct Seamless Research
Accelerate your research with the breadth and depth of research that only Quicklaw can deliver, including an extensive online collection of Canadian Forms and Precedents.
Superior Training and Support on LexisNexis® Quicklaw®
Quicklaw comes with enhanced online assistance, including context-sensitive help, animated tutorials, and “How do I…?” links for learning specific tasks.
Quicklaw Training Demos
Train yourself on a specific aspect of using Quicklaw in 10 minutes or less. Our Quicklaw training demos include topics such as “Cost-Effective Searching” and “Customizing Your Quicklaw®.” Please visit our YouTube™ channel for additional Quicklaw training demos.
Receive CLE/CPD hours with training sessions in our offices or via the web
Count on our cross-Canada team of experienced training and support specialists for thorough, helpful, personalized training and assistance. All training is available to customers at no charge.
To register for a scheduled session in one of our offices across Canada, view our training schedule. You can also register for one of our frequent web-based training sessions.
If you have received training, let us know how we did using our training evaluation form.
In Canadian jurisdictions in which CLE/CPD is required, training provided by one of our training and support specialists can now count toward the number of hours you are required to complete on an hour-for-hour basis. Simply report the training as you would any other training you complete. Upon request, we can provide you with a Certificate of Completion.
For more information please call 1-800-387-0899 or email email@example.com
Your subscription to LexisNexis Quicklaw Full Service includes:
|Primary Law — Case Law ||Judgments from all levels of court from all Canadian courts |
|All board and tribunal decisions |
|Canada Tariff Board Reports |
|Canadian Insurance Law Reporter |
|Canadian Native Law Reporter |
|Dominion Tax Cases |
|Exchequer Court Reports |
|Federal Courts Reports |
|Ontario Reports |
|Supreme Court Reports |
|Primary Law — Legislation ||Current consolidated and annual provincial, territorial and federal statutes(including entire-act versions and section versions), regulations and rules of court |
|All historical legislation, and repealed statutes |
|Point-in-time versions of legislation |
|Ontario Securities Commission regulatory |
|QuickCITE® Citators ||QuickCITE Case Citator |
|QuickCITE Legislation Citator |
|Exclusive Case Digests ||The Canada Digest |
|Canadian Case Summaries (CCS) |
|Résumés de décisions québécoises (RDQ) |
|Legal Encyclopedia ||Full online collection of Halsbury’s® Laws of Canada |
|Key Quantum Digests ||Full collection of Canada Quantums |
|Domestic and International Law Journals ||800+ titles from Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and France |
|Current Awareness ||LexisNexis® Supreme Court of Canada NetLetter™ |
|LAW/NET™ Legal Update Service |
|Exclusive Secondary Content ||100+ licensed and proprietary NetLetters™ |
|Forms & Precedents ||Solicitor Forms & Precedents |
|News and Business ||Canadian and international news sources |
|The Bottom Line |
|The Lawyers Weekly |
|Indexes ||Canadian Law Symposia Index |
|Index to Canadian Legal Literature |
|Value-Added Tools ||QuickFind™ with Auto Link |
|Wrongful Dismissal Notice Searcher |
|Canadian Legal Words & Phrases |
Knowledge Burst Videos - What you need to know in 90 seconds or less:
Train yourself on a specific aspect of using Quicklaw in 10 minutes or less:
- Training Demo: Advanced Terms and Connectors (9 min., 5 sec.; May 2011)
- Training Demo: Cost-Effective Searching (7 min., 36 sec.; May 2011)
- Training Demo: Customizing Your Quicklaw (8 min., 40 sec.; June 2011)
- Training Demo: Finding a Document (3 min., 55 sec.; June 2011)
- Training Demo: Finding Sources (3 min., 14 sec.; June 2011)
- Training Demo: Legal Topics Feature (5 min., 49 sec.; May 2012)
- Training Demo: Noting Up the Law (8 min., 33 sec.; June 2011)
- Training Demo: Power Invoice Part I (2 min., 3 sec.; Jan 2014)
- Training Demo: Power Invoice Part II (3 min., 5 sec.; Jan 2014)
- Training Demo: Printing, Saving and Emailing (6 min., 44 sec.; May 2011)
- Training Demo: Searching International Content (5 min., 56 sec.; June 2011)
- Training Demo: Searching US Content on Quicklaw (5 min., 15 sec.; June 2011)
- Training Demo: Working with Results (3 min., 18 sec.; June 2011)
LexisNexis® Quicklaw® training videos, cheat sheets and user manuals:
- Quicklaw Quick Reference Guide (April 2013, PDF, 5.23 MB)
- Quicklaw Training Guide (April 2014, PDF, 3.28 MB)
- Quicklaw User Manual (Feb. 2013, PDF only, 6.09 MB)
- Cheat Sheet: Basic Searching (Apr. 2012, PDF only, 967K)
- Cheat Sheet: Cost-Effective Search Tips (Apr. 2012, PDF, 164K)
- Cheat Sheet: Client Administration (May 2011, PDF only, 4.42 MB)
- Cheat Sheet: Digests and Definitions (Aug. 2012, PDF only, 0.99 MB)
- Cheat Sheet: Document Delivery (Aug. 2012, PDF only, 1.34 MB)
- Cheat Sheet: Drafting Tools (Apr. 2012, PDF only, 1.66 MB)
- Cheat Sheet: Finding Sources (Aug. 2012, PDF only, 995K)
- Cheat Sheet: History and Alerts (Apr. 2012, PDF only, 1.37 MB)
- Cheat Sheet: International Searching (Apr. 2012, PDF only, 2 MB)
- Cheat Sheet: Legal Topics Feature (Apr. 2012, PDF only, 2.21 MB)
- Cheat Sheet: News & Companies (Nov. 2012, PDF, 1 MB)
- Cheat Sheet: Noting Up the Law (July 2012, PDF only, 1.31 MB)
- Cheat Sheet: PowerInvoice™ (Apr. 2012, PDF, 609K)
- Cheat Sheet: Searching Legislation (Aug. 2012, PDF only, 1.77 MB)
- Cheat Sheet: Terms and Connectors (Aug. 2012, PDF only, 197K)
- Quicklaw Help System
Law Student Resources
QuickFind™ with Auto Link
QuickFind requires a web browser and Windows® (95 or a later version). QuickFind is a self-extracting compressed file. Download the file to your hard drive, then double-click the file. At the WinZip Self-Extractor window, click Unzip, then OK, and follow the on-screen installation instructions.
Auto Link requires a web browser and Windows® (95 or a later version) and WinZip. Auto Link is a compressed file. Download the file to your hard drive, then double-click the Autolink.msi file and follow the on-screen installation instructions.