The Lawyers Weekly
Published since 1983, The Lawyers Weekly
was the first newspaper for the Canadian legal profession. It serves the national market with bureaus in Ottawa and Toronto and correspondents across the country.
Each issue is packed with:
- News stories about the latest significant court rulings from across Canada
- Stories on new trends and developments in Canadian legislation and legal practice as well as on the business of the practice of law, including the latest developments and trends in management, technology, marketing, career advancement, professional development, recruitment, and regulatory news
- A “Digest of Recent Decisions” featuring summaries of the most important recent court rulings
- Profiles of key movers and shakers in the Canadian legal profession
- Notes on major events in which the law societies, bar associations, and law firms are involved
Published 48 times a year, The Lawyers Weekly provides lawyers with information essential to maintaining and building a successful practice in today's competitive business environment.
For over 34 years The Lawyers Weekly has been Canada's premier national weekly legal news source with an average distribution of 27,991* weekly copies, and over 10,700 site license seats in major law firms, government departments, academic institutions and research libraries. Become associated with a professional, reliable, and credible vehicle. To advertise with us, please download the full Media Kit at the bottom of this page.
*March 2015 CCAB Circulation Brand Report