Book a Session with Us
Select your product from the Select Product drop-down list to register for a scheduled session in one of our offices across Canada. We also offer separately scheduled web-based sessions.
The Training below is based on our Quicklaw Full Service offering.
LEXISNEXIS QUICKLAW FULL SERVICE -- Learn to search the broadest collection of Canadian primary and secondary sources using the following enhanced features:
- content-specific search forms to target specific content types such as court decisions, tribunals, legislation and commentary, including Halsbury’s® Laws of Canada and The Canada Digest;
- dynamic display options and results filtering to better view, sort and organize search results;
- recent searches and document history to keep track of important searches.
- Discover how to search by name, citation or keyword; navigate and refine search results; deliver documents; and note up cases and statutes using the QuickCITE® Case Citator and the QuickCITE® Legislation Citator.;
- Unique content coverage includes Halsbury’s Laws of Canada, The Canada Digest, the Canada Quantums, NetLetters(TM), Solicitor Forms & Precedents, Canadian Legal Words & Phrases, and Canadian news.
Sessions on other products or foci can be arranged. Such as:
- NEW! Quicklaw® for Microsoft® Office -- Discover how to seamlessly integrate Quicklaw and the open web with Microsoft Office applications
- NEW! LexisNexis Practice Advisor
- Searching Canadian Legislation (Quicklaw)
- Searching International Materials (Quicklaw)
- News & Companies (Quicklaw)
- Other Quicklaw Sessions (e.g., Practice Area Pages, Commentary Modules, LexisNexis Quicklaw Essentials)
- PowerInvoice(TM)(Quicklaw or lexis.com)
- LexisNexis® at lexis.com® (U.S. legal research)
- Nexis® and Nexis® Direct (news and business research)
- LexisNexis® Publisher (current awareness)
- LexisNexis® Academic (for academic researchers)
To arrange any of the above sessions, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local office (Ottawa, (613) 296-8303, Toronto, (416) 862-7656, Vancouver, (604) 684-1462 x121).
Scheduled Ottawa sessions will be held in our Ottawa office at Place de Ville, Tower B, 112 Kent Street, Suite 700. Phone Ron Jones at: (613) 296-8303.
Scheduled Toronto sessions will be held in our Toronto office at 905 King Street West, Suite 400. Phone: (416) 862-7656.
Scheduled Vancouver sessions will be held in our Vancouver office at The Marine Building, 355 Burrard Street, Suite 920. Phone J LaBossiere at: (604) 684-1462 extension 121
Note: In Canadian jurisdictions in which CLE/CPD is required, training provided by one of our training and support specialists can now count toward the number of hours you are required to complete on an hour-for-hour basis.
Simply report the training as you would any other training you complete. Upon request, we can provide you with a Certificate of Completion.
Pour les séances disponibles en français, cliquez ici.