Build a better database. Build a better case.
Litigation is becoming more and more complex. With CaseMap software, the industry’s leading case analysis tool, your trial team members can easily bring together all the critical facts, legal research, documents, cast of characters and issues of the litigation into a central repository and then build their case by making connections they might otherwise miss.
CaseMap case analysis software provides a unique opportunity to maximize your case knowledge, conduct case analysis, enhance collaboration and differentiate your practice.
What's new in CaseMap 10:
- Comprehensive case-wide searching — search your entire CaseMap file, as well as the attached documents
- Search Link Assistant makes it easier than ever to search case data for object and issue names
- Optical character recognition (OCR) and bulk importing
- Customized spreadsheets
- Enhanced reporting
- Microsoft® integration
- Tools for real-time collaboration
- New CaseMap SQL capabilities* let far-flung litigation teams work on CaseMap files simultaneously and securely across your local area network
- Plus, the optional CaseMap 10 DocManager provides a single interface for you to view, annotate, hit-highlight, Bates stamp, batch print, and batch convert files to PDF and TIFF
CaseMap10 is the one you’ve been waiting for. Don’t take our word for it. View a demo of CaseMap 10 and judge for yourself.
CaseMap is simply the most effective tool for capturing, organizing and evaluating the facts of your case to help achieve better outcomes for your clients.
Talk to a CaseMap representative today to learn more!