LexisNexis® Company Dossier
LexisNexis Company Dossier reports cover more than 80 million public, private and global companies. Getting a report is simple … just enter the company name or ticker symbol.
Easy-to-browse customizable reports
Each report comes with an easy-to-navigate table of contents and
includes details from the extensive universe of authoritative LexisNexis®
sources, allowing you to link directly to:
- Convenient, at-a-glance company overviews.
- Articles about target companies from our collection of more than22,000 premium news sources*, such as The New York Times®, The Washington Post®, CNN® and USA Today®. View articles, publication type, topic or region.
- Parent company and subsidiary information from the Directory of Corporate Affiliations™.
- Competitive and stock information; mergers & acquisitions; research and analyst reports; and other company reports provided by the most prestigious names in the business including Hoover’s®, Standard & Poor’s®, Hemscott and more. And currency conversion allows you to normalize currency in the denomination of your choice for a more robust view of companies that have an international presence.
- Competitive positioning, research and analyst reports, corporate financials, and mergers & acquisitions.
- Recent U.S., U.K. and Canada case law; Commonwealth case law; Mealey’s™ Reports; Martindale-Hubbell® Outside Counsel, Corporate Counsel and Law Directory.
- Domestic and foreign patents; recent state, federal and international trademarks; and recent U.S. copyrights.
- LexisNexis® Dossier Publishing Manager (offered through a separate subscription) lets you integrate access to Dossier reports (or parts thereof) through your organization’s intranet, portal, wikis, Web parts/gadgets, e-mails, documents or any internal applications in whichyou can paste an HTML link. HTML coding is generated dynamically based upon your selection of components for each report.
Any authorized Dossier user in your organization will see the content displayed when they go to the site where you’ve published access to the content—or you can create links for one-click access. The reports update automatically, so the information viewed on your site is always current.
- Executive contacts are provided for each company, including in-depth list of contacts from Jigsaw contact database which features hard-to-find email addresses and direct phone lines for over 70 percent of the more than 12 million contacts available. Lists can be viewed online or downloaded to a spreadsheet.