Fast and detailed analyses of patent documents and portfolio’s
PatentOptimizer helps you:
- Develop internally consistent, concise and well-tailored patent applications
- Analyze and dissect online-issued patents
- Perform granular analysis of an entire patent portfolio
- Generate a comprehensive configurable ‘one click’ summary report combining all of the powerful analysis of PatentOptimizer
Ultimately, the streamlined process of analyzing and creating patents with PatentOptimizer saves time and improves the quality of work product.
PatentOptimizer™ helps you quickly key in to the granular aspects of entire patent portfolios to uncover critical data intersections, hidden trends, aggregate parts/elements nomenclature, ranked language variations and much, much more.
With the PatentOptimizer™ service you can …
Check, Compare & Match Claims.
- Check claim language for prior adjudications and prior art references and link to related cases and patents.
- Spot ambiguous or missing antecedents and lack of support in drawings or descriptions.
- Generate a navigable claim hierarchy on the fly.
- Quickly research specific claim elements in the prior art leveraging advanced features such as semantic search, and capture/associate prior art reference data into an auto-generated claim hierarchy.
- Detect term and phrase differentials in your claims and descriptions.
- Automatically research specific claim elements in prior art and assimilate prior art reference data into an auto-generated claim hierarchy.
- Quickly compare claim elements, terms, and phrases across multiple documents to detect new and deleted matter.
- Match claim sets of multiple documents and easily identify claims that have been removed, modified or added.
- Instantly retrieve patent citation references in your grant or application and review related bibliographic information.
- View a comprehensive post-issuance activity report for cited patents.
- Investigate, verify, and export information related to the citations appearing in your patent document.
- Check the accuracy and consistency of your reference figures and related part numbers and labels.
- Auto-insert part numbers into the abstract or claims for foreign filing or analysis.
- Use shorthand notations for reciting parts while drafting.
- Identify repeated parts for correction as necessary.
- Generate a list of cases referencing and interpreting key terms and phrases from your patent document.
- Detect and report terms from user-created dictionaries.
- Export complete custom term glossaries for insertion into applications.
- Detect and process acronyms and abbreviations.
- Detect and instantly convert common English measurements into metric.
- Identify inaccurate user-entered conversions.
- Insert fully formatted patent citations with a click of the button.
- Automatically update amended claim numbering and dependencies.
- Research terminology and locate viable synonyms and term definitions.
- Process all of the USPTO accepted status identifiers, along with recognized variants, appearing in claim amendments.
Patent information retrieved by the check references tool can automatically pre-populate an Information Disclosure Statement. This can be done using the USPTO’s EFS-Web PDF form.
Best Quality Legal Analysis for Clients
Provide your clients with the best quality legal analysis and work product in patent prosecution and litigation without overextending your resources.
Higher-quality patent applications
Draft higher-quality patent applications with tools that help you check your claims for proper antecedent basis or possible lack of support in the disclosure, terminology for court rulings, multiple claim sets for new matter, and consistency in part labeling and numbering. Insert pre-formatted citations and hyperlinks, and automatically renumber claims and references during final editing.
Fast and detailed patent analyses
Analyze patents in litigation to assess potential areas of weakness and form higher-value litigation strategies. Quickly key in to the granular aspects of entire patent portfolios to uncover critical data intersections, hidden trends, aggregate parts/elements nomenclature, ranked language variations and more.
Overview by one-click reports
Create a comprehensive error report with a single click to identify claim issues, drawing reference anomalies, improper term and phrase usage, etc. Generate pre-populated IDS forms and more.
PatentOptimizer Analytics now supports full text EP documents. PatentOptimizer Analytics is part of the software developed for patent professionals, that helps you quickly key in to the granular aspects of entire patent portfolios to uncover critical data intersections, hidden trends, aggregate parts/elements nomenclature, ranked language variations and much, much more. With the inclusion of EP documents, you can now fully analyze US, PCT and EP portfolios.