Here's what you need to know …
Practice Areas Available
With the launch of Practice Area Pages on Lexis Advance® Quicklaw®, pages for fourteen different areas of practice have been made available. The list below outlines which Practice Area Pages are now available.
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate and Commercial
- Criminal Law
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Insurance Law
- IP & IT Law
- Labour Law
- Natural Resources Law
- Real Estates
- Wills, Estates and Trusts Law
How Do I Access Practice Area Pages
Practice Area Pages can be easily accessed via the Explore Content pod on the Lexis Advance® Quicklaw® home page. Follow these simple steps to access desired Practice Area Page.
- From the Lexis Advance® Quicklaw® home page, go to the Explore Content pod and select the tab titled Practice Area.
- Select the Practice Area you are interested in (i.e. below Criminal Law was selected).
What Options Are Available Within Practice Area Pages?
A number of browse and search options are offered within each Practice Area Page. Simply select the area of practice you are interested in and then you can:
- Access comprehensive practice sources which include relevant commentary, encyclopedias, Quantums, textbooks, treatises and more.
- Easily navigate and search through relevant Legislation.
- Search all, or selected, trusted sources using either the Natural Language or Terms and Connectors search options available on Lexis Advance® Quicklaw®.
- Search within a specific content type related to a desired practice area and find documents related to your areas of interest.