An essential international collection of forms and precedents that maximizes productivity and effectiveness with the most authoritative and complete set of customizable documents from the United Kingdom and the United States.
Warren’s Forms (US)
- Forms are fully customizable according to your drafting needs
- Expert guidance for completing forms and specific transactions to save you time when drafting and re-drafting documents
- Concise and in-depth commentaries covering over 55 legal areas
- Alternative clauses providing legal and practical background on a particular subject
This 8-volume set consists of numerous well-defined, well-prefaced forms covering nearly every transaction that litigators and solicitors will encounter in a business practice. The set serves as both a legal reference resource and a valuable drafting tool.
Each chapter contains introductory material that provides legal and practical background information pertaining to the particular subject, followed by complete forms and specific clauses.
Topics covered include business organizations, computer agreements, employment agreements, general business and commercial loans, real estate, and intellectual property and technology agreements. A special section on boilerplate clauses provides a selection of clauses from which the drafter may adapt to customize a form. Atkin’s Forms & Precedents (UK)
The only encyclopedia of civil litigation forms, precedents and procedure available in the United Kingdom. It contains an unrivalled collection of the main procedural documents required in every civil proceeding before the courts and judicial tribunals of England and Wales, including:
- Over 10,000 forms and precedents compliant with Civil Procedure Rules, drafted in a concise, modern, and authoritative manner
- Expert commentary providing guidance through general and specialist court procedures
- Forms fully annotated and cross-referenced to the appropriate paragraphs in the explanatory text
- Handy checklists to help you avoid procedural errors
Encyclopedia Forms & Precedents (UK)
The most comprehensive source of transactional precedents in the United Kingdom, it covers almost every topic that both the specialist and non-specialist lawyer, in non-contentious fields of practice, are likely to encounter, including:
- An unrivalled collection of 12,000 forms and precedents including drafting notes, alternate clauses and official forms.
- Concise commentaries on the law as well as practical checklists and procedural tables
- The Encyclopedia of Forms & Precedents Index containing the consolidated index to the Encyclopedia and the latest edition of the annual Form Finder.