With LexisNexis Quicklaw Criminal Essentials, you have access to criminal-focused secondary materials, market-leading primary content, and much more — all in one place.
- Canada’s most extensive collection of full-text court and tribunal decisions dating back to the 1800s
- A rich collection of commentary and legal analysis from experts such as Alan D. Gold
- Reliable and comprehensive legislative collections for all pertinent Canadian jurisdictions
- Exclusive current awareness sources for the latest criminal law news and developments
- Invaluable forms and precedents necessary for everyday practice, including sample documents and detailed facts containing case law and arguments in several areas of criminal law
- QuickCITE® Case Citator — Validate the authority of your case with over 1 million unique cases and over 2.8 million individual treatment relationships.
- QuickCITE® Legislation Citator — Validate and research legislation in minutes; includes judicial consideration of Canadian constitutional documents and the most current revision of statutes, regulations and rules in every jurisdiction.
- Canadian Legal Words & Phrases, now including Commonwealth and Latin terms, to broaden your research scope.
In a sole practice or small law firm, pressure to use your time wisely is greater than ever. Research must produce results immediately. You can’t afford to spend time on content that’s unrelated, incomplete or out of date.
ONLY LexisNexis Quicklaw Criminal Essentials caters to the research needs of sole practitioners and small firms.
Superior Training and Support on LexisNexis® Quicklaw®
Quicklaw comes with enhanced online assistance, including context-sensitive help, animated tutorials, and “How do I…?” links for learning specific tasks.
Quicklaw Training Demos
Train yourself on a specific aspect of using Quicklaw in 10 minutes or less. Our Quicklaw training demos include topics such as “Cost-Effective Searching” and “Customizing Your Quicklaw®.” Please visit our YouTube™ channel for additional Quicklaw training demos.
Receive CLE/CPD hours with training sessions in our offices or via the web
Count on our cross-Canada team of experienced training and support specialists for thorough, helpful, personalized training and assistance. All training is available to customers at no charge.
To register for a scheduled session in one of our offices across Canada, view our training schedule. You can also register for one of our daily web-based training sessions.
In Canadian jurisdictions in which CLE/CPD is required, training provided by one of our training and support specialists can now count toward the number of hours you are required to complete on an hour-for-hour basis. Simply report the training as you would any other training you complete. Upon request, we can provide you with a Certificate of Completion.