Easy and affordable, TextMap electronic transcript management software expedites the processing of case testimony by helping you manage transcripts more efficiently, collaborate more effectively with trial team members and quickly pinpoint pivotal case testimony when it counts.
Simply import transcripts from examinations for discovery and other proceedings to TextMap to create an indispensable database that lets you search, annotate, add notes, create summary reports of questions undertaken and refused or cull key transcript passages.
It’s so easy and intuitive, even lawyers using the database for the first time can jump in.
With TextMap software you can:
- Pinpoint key testimony and hard-to-find evidence in seconds.
- Enable your entire team to manage and review testimony and related evidence in a case.
- Generate and share transcript summaries with your client, experts and co-counsel.
- Summarize and manage questions undertaken to be answered or refused at examinations for discovery.
- Save money. TextMap is just a fraction of the cost of other transcript-summary management tools.
TextMap shows you why success is in the details.
NEW! TextMap® 9
- Modernized and customizable user interface1,000 documents in under 10 minutes
- 30%-40% more efficient data importGreater flexibility with transcript and exhibit management
- New Quick Access Toolbar added allowing you to place your most commonly used commands within easy reachKeep exhibit name across all transcripts―no need to have unique designation across all transcripts
- New Getting Started Page added when TextMap opens or by clicking the File tab
See for yourself. Download a 30-day trial today or the product literature!
LexisNexis® TextMap® App for iPad®
A unique new TextMap app for iPad can help you manage transcripts from anywhere. Watch the video.
Increase your efficiency and strengthen your case—from anywhere, anytime. The TextMap app for iPad gives you greater flexibility, including the ability to search and annotate any transcript in a case from anywhere. Plus, you can send your work product back to TextMap on your desktop via email and avoid rework. If you have the latest version of TextMap, you can download the app from the Apple App Store now.
Find out more about the benefits and capabilities of TextMap software and other integrated litigation tools.
Viewing all PDF files requires Adobe Reader software. Get a free download now.